Pakhiralaya - the abode of birds
The village is located in the state of West Bengal in India, near the Indo-Bangladesh border. It is situated on one of the hundreds of river channels that lace through the mangrove forests west of the Ganges River delta.
Pakhiralaya is 40 minutes by bike-ricksha from Gosaba. Jyotirampur 'Pakhir-Char' just adjacent to the village is a very good place for bird watching, specially in the evenings.More...
- Tranquility, a fabulous ambience and warm hospitality
- Spacious, clean and airy rooms with comfortable beds
- Clean, hygenic toilet attached to room
- Delicious coastal Bengali cuisine
- 24 hours electricity
- Mineral water for tourists
- Fresh water from Rainwater Harvesting
- Garden with children's play area
- 24 hrs room service